Coconut Oatmeal Cookies

14:25



I am always on the hunt for gluten free dairy free baking that doesn't taste gluten and dairy free.  In our house it's always a test to pass it by the kids and my husband and have them not question it.  When my husband tried these he was sure they weren't gluten free.  YEAH WIN!!!  I ended up making everyone who eats gluten free to try these.  They are soft and chewy and absolutely addicting.  They hit the spot for this pregnant mama.

Enjoy!



Coconut Oatmeal Cookies

Ingredients
  • 1 cup melted coconut oil
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 cup brown sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 tsp. vanilla
  • 1 tsp. salt
  • 1 tsp. baking powder
  • 1 tsp. baking soda
  • 2 - 2½ cups flour (Robin Hood Gluten Free Blend)
  • 2 cups oatmeal (gluten free)
  • 1 cup coconut
Instructions
  1. Cream together butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla. Set aside.
  2. Mix all dry ingredients together in a separate bowl.
  3. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well.
  4. Spoon onto parchment lined baking sheet. Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes. ENJOY!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

More about me

I'm also a photographer! Check out my work at

Let's be Social

Popular Posts