Anchors & Arrows

14:07

I was so lucky to team up with Anchors & Arrows Baby Boutique to capture images of super cute kids wearing amazing custom clothing.  I had heard amazing things about her products when I lived back in Edmonton, AB.

I saw she too moved to Kelowna, BC and I figured this would be a great business relationship.  I sent her a message and we haven't looked back.  We both have a great client base in both Edmonton and Kelowna.

I'm hooked now.  If you haven't ordered anything from her yet you absolutely NEED to.  Her clothing is unique, quality, and made local.  What more could you ask for.  I've finally hit a point that when I order I don't order anything specific I just tell her to send me something, as I've come to learn I adore everything she makes and when given the choice I am what I would call "boring".

Caroline makes clothing from newborn to approx size 5.  Keep this in mind when ordering.  The quality is phenomenal and can be passed down through multiple children.  Whenever my kids are out and about people stop me asking where their clothes are from.  My only complaint is that she doesn't make adult clothes.

Anchors & Arrows has unlimited ideas just simply check out her never ending fabric album.  I have the pleasure of occassionally stopping by her home and checking out the room of fabric which is absolutely overwhelming to me.  I also make sure if I have a gift to buy I check out her ready to ship album as it's always being updated with fantastic new unique items.  Her list of items is unreal.  Rompers, hoodies, dresses, t-shirts and options galore to make your clothing completely custom such as vinyl, tassles, and patches.


I have found that having my children wear quality instead of quantity has saved us money in the long run along with fitting into our unique one of a kind family.  Now.....to begin ordering baby #3's wardrobe.  Eeeekk.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

More about me

I'm also a photographer! Check out my work at

Let's be Social

Popular Posts