BABY #3 - Gender Reveal

14:21


We are very excited to welcome baby number 3 this summer.  Our son is 6 and our daughter is almost 2.  Now that our son is 6 he is definitely more involved and interested in this addition.

I wanted to share an experience I had with my previous 2 babies.  This is one that gets me so very excited for our third.  I repeatedly hear from friends and clients about awful experiences with ultrasounds.  I too was in your shoes.

When I was 19 weeks pregnant with my son I was so excited to find out what I was having.  This time in my life I was hoping for a boy.  I was beyond excited.  Then, my excitement came crashing down when I went to have an ultrasound done.  She was mean.  She was ruining my exciting experience.  Then she ended it with saying "No i will not tell you what you are having, I don't believe in that and sometimes women abort babies depending on the sex".  I left in tears!  I got in the car crying.  That's when I googled and made a phone call.  I called Sneak a Peek Ultrasound in tears.  They answered the phone happy and ensured me to stop crying and go get a bottle of orange juice and come straight there.  I did exactly that.

When I arrived it was a completely different experience.  While filling out paperwork they ensured me that they would be able to tell me the gender for sure.  They said they have only had to turn away one women who took a break and came back an hour later to try again.  I finally stopped crying.  I finally felt that someone cared.  Sneak a Peek does care.  They took me into a beautiful comfortable room and had me feel at ease.  Then the exciting news "I was having a boy!!!"  I left so happy I had found them.




Then when I was pregnant with my second child I didn't even hesitate to go back.  I didn't even risk having a disappointing experience.  I just called and made an appointment.  This experience was even better!  My son was 4 and was so excited.  He got to be involved and a part of this experience.  He had guessed it was a girl.  They took us all into a beautiful room and made sure to include my husband and son.  Literally she looked at my son and said "what do you think you are having?"  He was so confident it was a girl.  She told him personally. She looked him in the eyes and said "dude you are right....it's a GIRL".

Now with our third on the way we are getting close to being able to find out the gender and we are so excited.  I called to book our appointment with Sneak a Peek.  This was really important to me because I wanted my two other children involved.  I wanted a positive experience.

Many of you mom's get stuck having awful, unpleasant, and downright disappointing ultrasounds.  I literally have a friend who is expecting just after me and had an awful ultrasound done in Vancouver and I said to her she absolutely just needed to make a trip to Kelowna, BC and stop into Sneak a Peek.

If you are expecting or know someone who is, you highly recommend Sneak a Peek in Kelowna, BC.  You will not regret it.  It makes the whole pregnancy experience even that much better.

Stay tuned.....we go next weekend.  We all cannot wait to find out.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

More about me

I'm also a photographer! Check out my work at

Let's be Social

Popular Posts