WELCOME

15:38



As I sit here coffee in one hand laptop open my 6 year old son is laughing at me.  He is sitting at the table making a birthday card for a party he is going to this weekend. I’m trying to balance life.  Now if you all could see the controlled chaos you would probably be laughing along with him.  My daughter who is 18 months is somehow without clothes, climbing on me like a gym and won’t stop saying “HI MOMMY”   Literally climbing on my shoulders. All I want is 5 minutes to send off an email.  That’s all I ask for.

I’ve taken 5 times to close my laptop to grab my son water, take my youngest to the potty, and finally reheat my coffee.


Now, here we go.  Email is sent to my amazing friend who has helped me over the years with my website and supported me as I build my photography business.  I attempted a phone call with her prior in the day and was forced to end it due to my children going crazy and needing to eat.  However in the few moments we did get to talk about me starting a blog I felt the excitement rush through me.

There is many reasons for me to start blogging at this point in my life. However, my main reason is that finally I feel calm.  I feel a sense of controlled chaos.  I feel I can really begin to share more with people.  I have come so very far.  Some of you know me on a personal level so you know a bit about my past and what got me to this wonderful spot.  I will continue to share my life.  I now more than ever believe in the power of positive thinking.

If you would have asked me 10 years ago where I would be in life, my answer never would have been anything positive.  Now it took a lot to get here.  It took going through a lot of crap.  However it’s made me the person I am today.  I spent a long time living fake.  Then I went through a stage in life where I spent a while hiding my life and I will explain why one day.  So this breath of fresh air is really just that…..a breath.  A moment in time where I can breathe and feel a sense of complete calm.

Welcome to my blog.  Welcome to my life.  



You Might Also Like

0 comments

More about me

I'm also a photographer! Check out my work at

Let's be Social

Popular Posts